Departure at 11:30 and return after sunset
Notos Day Tour is an all-day pure Santorini experience that you can’t miss! Joining this tour you will discover the most important archaeological site of Santorini, details about the wine heritage of the island as we will visit the only Wine Museum of Koutsoyannopoulos Winery, amazing caldera landscapes, a stop at the highest spot of the island and the Monastery of Prophet Elias, and you will have the opportunity to enjoy your lunch by the sea. The Notos Day Tour concludes with Santorin’s most treasured moments as we will take you to the village of Oia to enjoy the magnificent sunset! Embark on a tour that will take you only to the best of Santorini!
• Caldera View Photo stop – We will stop in an amazing spot on the caldera to take photos and admire the beautiful views.
• Akrotiri Excavations – Tour starts with a guided tour in the archaeological site of Akrotiri. Akrotiri excavations is one of the most important archaeological sites in Greece. It’s a prehistoric town which was built 2000BC and was buried under pumice stones and volcanic ashes during a great volcanic eruption, in 1612-1613BC. The Aegean Pompeii according to the archaeologists…
• Perissa Beach – Time for lunch by the sea and free time at the black beach of Perissa.
• Prophet Elias Monastery – The highest spot of the island where the monastery is located will leave you breathless with the 360° views.
• Wine Museum, Koutsoyannopoulos winery. – The history of wine as it unfolds through exhibits of the only Wine Museum of the island.
• Oia Village – The tour ends at the village of Oia for a memorable sunset experience.
Entrance Fees for Akrotiri (12.00 euro per person)
Transfers from/to meeting points
Licensed English-Speaking Guide
Entrance fees at the Wine Museum
Operation: All year
From 01/04 - 31/10 Spanish every Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday
Winter start time 01/11 – 31/03 @ 11:00
Children Price Policy:
From 0 to 2 years old FREE of Charge
From 3 to 12 years old 50% discount on the adult price
100% refund up to 24hrs prior
No deposit required for the reservation
Reservations up to 2hrs prior the tour or transfe