Welcome to Caldera Tours
Caldera Tours is a concierge services website aiming to assist Santorini visitors to research and book travel experiences; however, we do not provide such experiences ourselves. When you make a booking, you will be purchasing a tour, ticket, or other service directly from a third-party supplier.
Excluding Third Party Content, all the Website and all content of the Website, Company graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, scripts and service names are trademarks or trade dress of Company in Greece and/or other countries. Company’s trademarks and trade suit may not be used, including as part of trademarks and/or as part of domain names, in connection with any product or service in any manner that is likely to cause confusion and may not be copied, imitated, or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of the Company.
All other trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned in the Website are the property of their respective owners. Reference to any products, services, processes or other information, by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, supplier or otherwise does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof by Caldera Tours.
Products and Booking Reservations
- Caldera Tours provides the Website through which you can enter into agreement with a third-party supplier of a Service/Package. Caldera Tours is not a supplier of any Product, and your contract for supply of any Product you Book will be directly between you and the applicable Supplier. In respect of each Booking, Caldera Tours acts as an agent for the Supplier, meaning that we are free to accept or reject offers on behalf of that Supplier. The provision of the Product you Book will be subject to the terms and conditions displayed on the Website in respect of such Product, any information made available to you during the Booking process, and the terms and conditions of the Supplier with whom you have a legal contract for the supply of the Product.
- Caldera Tours provides the Website with information about Products and facilitates Bookings, such actions do not in any way constitute any affiliation between Caldera Tours and any Supplier. You agree that Caldera Tours is not responsible for the accuracy or completeness of information it obtains from Suppliers and/or that is displayed on the Website.
4 By making a Booking, you warrant that you are at least 18 years of age, that you possess the legal authority to enter into both this binding agreement and a binding agreement with the Supplier, to use the Services, to purchase the Product, and that all information you supply is true and accurate. You further agree that you will use the Website to make only legitimate Bookings for you and/or others for whom you are legally authorized to act.
- All accommodation reservations are processed in partnership with Booking.com and through their platform. To view or modify your booking you need to log in to the partner’s website that handle your reservation.
The payments on our website are processed through ALPHA BANK E-commerce following the PCI DSS security standards and TLS protocols. Full payment by credit or debit card is required to make a Booking, unless otherwise specified.
Your bank or payment card company may convert the payment into the local currency and may charge fees, resulting in differences between the amount displayed on the website and the final amount charged to your CC. In such event, please contact your bank or card company.
Reservations Amendments and Cancellations
- Cancellation/Amendment by You
A reservation cannot be changed by you or cancelled with a refund, unless otherwise stated in the terms and conditions applicable to such Product.
You must always check the cancellation policy contained in the Product listing description, which is the policy that will regulate the terms of your amendment /cancellation and refund.
We do not guarantee the success of any Reservation Amendment Request. In case the Supplier is reluctant or incapable to accept such Amendment Request, then your booking shall be governed by the cancellation terms contained in the Product listing description.
- Cancellation by Supplier
If weather conditions, official measures, strikes or other unforeseeable or unavoidable external conditions (in particular force majeure) make the execution of the activity impossible, considerably more difficult or endanger it concluding to a cancellation by the supplier. In this case the paid price is refunded unless otherwise stated by Greek legislation.
All Sailing activities require specific personal data of yours, which are obligatory for your participation by Greek Port Authorities regulations. Failure to deliver you information on time (at least 14 hours prior to the activity starting time) will result to a nonrefundable cancellation by the supplier.
Third party websites and content
The Site contains (or you may be sent through the Site or the Service) links to other web sites (“Third Party Sites”) as well as articles, photographs, text, graphics, pictures, designs, music, sound, video, information, applications, software and other content or items belonging to or originating from third parties (the “Third Party Applications, Software or Content”). Such Third Party Sites and Third Party Applications, Software or Content are not investi-gated, monitored or checked for accuracy, appropriateness, or completeness by us, and we are not responsible for any Third Party Sites accessed through the Site or any Third Party Applications, Software or Content posted on, available through or installed from the Site, including the content, accuracy, offensiveness, opinions, reliability, privacy practices or other policies of or contained in the Third Party Sites or the Third Party Applications, Software or Content. Inclusion of, linking to or permitting the use or installation of any Third Party Site or any Third Party Applications, Software or Content does not imply approval or endorsement thereof by us. If you decide to leave the Site and access the Third Party Sites or to use or install any Third Party Applications, Software or Content, you do so at your own risk and you should be aware that our terms and policies no longer govern. You should review the applicable terms and policies, including privacy and data gathering practices, of any site to which you navigate from the Site or relating to any applications you use or install from the site.
- Caldera Tours disclaim all liability for, any errors or other inaccuracies relating to the information and description of the products and other services (including, without limitation, the pricing, availability, photographs, features, inclusions and exclusions, general product descriptions, reviews and ratings, etc.). in addition, we expressly reserves the right to correct any availability and pricing errors and/or on bookings made under an incorrect price.
- The suppliers are independent contractors and not employees of caldera tours, therefor we are not liable for the acts, errors, omissions, representations, warranties, breaches, negligence or misconduct of any such suppliers or for any personal injury, death, property damage, or other damages or expenses resulting therefrom or otherwise arising from any booking or use of a product. caldera tours have no liability and will make no refund in the event of any delay, cancellation, overbooking, strike, force majeure or other causes beyond their direct control, and they have no responsibility for any additional expense, omissions, delays, re-routing or acts of any government or authority.
- If any Caldera Tours is found liable for any loss or damage that arises out of or is in any way connected with your use of the Services or with a Booking or use of a Product, then the Caldera Tours liabilities will in no event exceed, in the aggregate, the greater of the sum paid to us in respect of the Booking giving rise to the claim.
This agreement and its performance shall be governed by the laws of Greece, without regard to its conflicts of law provisions. You consent and submit to the jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in Greece, in all questions and controversies arising out of this agreement and your use of the site.